Sports Licensing Solutions is proud to offer customized products for many of our licensed teams and schools across the nation. Due to our valued partnerships with the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, U.S. Armed Forces Branches and over 200 colleges, SLS is obligated to protect these brands by reviewing all personalized content before proceeding to production. Please note the below guidelines that apply to all personalized items.
- Collegiate Products:
- No references to current/former/potential student athletes.
- This includes formal names, nicknames, numbers, etc
- No references to current/former coaches, nicknames, etc
- Professional Sports Items:
- No references to current/former players
- This includes formal names, nicknames, numbers, etc.
- No references to current/former coaches, owners, nicknames, etc
- All Items:
- All items are manually reviewed by our team to determine if they should proceed to manufacturing
- No references to trademarked material (other team text, celebrities, licensed properties, etc)
- No inappropriate content or any type of degrading language towards the featured team, or another licensed property.
- No references to a business or organization that would imply a relationship between the featured team and said business.
- All products have a 14 character limit. Spaces are counted as characters.
- Basic standard symbols are acceptable (#, @, &, etc), however emojis are not supported at this time.
- All personalized sales are final and customized items cannot be returned.
- In partnership with our licensee, SLS reserves the right to deny producing items with custom content that we feel to be in poor taste.
- All approval/rejection notifications are final.
This list of guidelines is subject to change without warning. Please check this page before proceeding with custom orders.
Last Revision: January 2023